Dome/footwell light issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgreen16

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After the battery is charged if you leave the driver's door switch unplugged from the connector the lights won't stay on.
Unplugged the connector and removed the switch after work last night, and then put the battery back in. All is well now, and I'm just waiting on the replacement switch. Should be here next week.

jgreen16

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The truck in your Avatar is pretty much the paint scheme for Frank the truck in my Avatar!:biggrin:
I had thought about doing something different with the paint after I fix the rust above the wheelwells on the bed, but now I'm going to keep the paint scheme as original. The truck was purchased new by my stepdad, and I was given it when he passed a couple of years ago.

I lived down in your area for many years, but am now in the NE part of the state. My kids still live down there though, so I get down there a few times a year. One is in Blanchester, and the other in Maineville.