Does this look stock to you guys?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Plus, isnt replacing the pins a 2 person job? I kinda am just one person.

Gotta floor jack? Couple of 2x4's? Some rags & some bungie cords/rope?
Ve have vays und means!
Necessity is the mother of invention! lol!

^ What he said. It can be done...

You must be registered for see images attach

:lol:

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I have seen it done with engine hoists before..and most likely thats how i will deal with it when i get a chance to do it this spring. I will just borrow my buddys hoist to get it done.

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Easy one person take the top pin and bushing put first and put a 1/4 in extention in to hold it up the replace the bottom pin and bushing. Did drive and passenger side last week on my sisters tahoe like that

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Quit being bitches and lift that door by yourself! :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Like I said, that door is the least of my problems. I have running rich problems, a leak of some sort underneath, steering pull & slip, and no A/C. Lack of A/C would be fine, if driver's front window window went up & down on it's own power rather than by hand and the passenger rear window didnt stop half way up then need assistance.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the brakes. Brakes are very soft. I know I need to bleed them and probably go ahead and replace pads, but I havent had the money.

Last edited:

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
stock- my parents have burb with 235/75/16's and running boards, look exac-ti-men-ti-ly the same
Mine are 235/75/15

EDIT: What's the biggest I could go before rub? I'd like to invest in some bigger tires when I get the chance, but I havent been sure what would fit. I know there's a thread, but it still feels like it sits lower than it should, so I didnt want to assume what it said to fit will fit. And buying new tires that dont fit would be a terrible waste of money.

Last edited:

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Another view since you all think it looks so nice.