djm front spindel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put on my front suspension today everything went good till i got to putting back on the brake caliper , the brake like hits the top of the upper ball joint so the caliper won't go on?

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
okay, idk if i had the same problems your having but im gonna tell you anyways. when i did mine, the drivers side had a probem with the caliper goin on so i ground the spindle jsut a bit to get it to go on. on the passenger side, my upper control arm was hitting the spindle so i cut a small bit off the end of the upper control arm so it doesnt contact the spindle

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My brake line's have hit on every truck I have put spindel's on I alway's gently bend the line downward, I have done it at least 10 times and never had a problem.

Reaction score
lol, i thought the same thing! The caliper.. My arms were ground back a hair on the edge by PO, But when i redid the brake system i had to bend the new line.. but only a very little..

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah it's the the lines that are hitting..... I thought that I may have had defects lol!! Thanks for the heads up guy's. Tomorrow comes the avs c-notch an flip kit lol!! SOOO STOKED!!

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres some pics guy's
You must be registered for see images attach