DJM DROP SPINDLES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finished installing the DJM drop spindles on the HOE yesterday. Everything seems to fit rite with some bending of the brake line. On the passenger side spindle, the upper control arm is rubbing the top of the spindle. When you move it left to right. On the driver side it seems to have enough clearance to move freely. Has anyone run into this trouble and should I just grind some material off?

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You have to trim the rain gutters on the control arms. This is why the DJM's don't push the wheels out but the beltechs do, no trimming on the beltechs.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks 454SS but it's binding at the top where the upper balljoint and the top of the spindle bolt up. That is where my concern is.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh my bad, I thought it was a clearance issue? How much of a drop is total? Had it aligned?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It should be fine when you set it down on the ground with the weight of the truck on it, it's in a bind because the suspension travel is maxed out on the jack or stand's which ever. I have seen that several times with drop spindles.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you all think it might be a sign of a weak spring. I'm just dropping it with spindles for now.