DISCUSSION THREAD: Alayna, Horns' 94 Blazer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They cost that much around here. I'm just in a business of being a money man. If someone needs money, I'm the guy to come to. If it's for crack, bail money, or your overdue bill, I don't care, I'll buy your crap. In those situations people sell cheap because they need it fast.

This particular gentleman needed to go see his kid in the hospital in Alabama.

I hate that crap. How do you actually go about removing it? I'm not exactly a tint expert.

-via Mobile
Well supposedly you can take a trash bag and put either Windex with ammonia our some other glass cleaner all over the window soak it, then put the trash bag on it, wait a while then peel off, I don't know if it works with factory tint, other wise Flatt razor blade and Windex us how I've always done it

Live action!!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
So I finally got a chance to drive this thing a little bit the other day. I've got to say, it's got about 100k more miles than my truck, but it drives a lot nicer. Tranny shifts super smooth and consistent, and the transfer case engages like butter.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
For sale if anyone wants to buy her.

PewterZ

Reaction score
how much you asking? want to trade me fenders before you sell it haha