DISCUSSION THREAD: Alayna, Horns' 94 Blazer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Might as well get this build thread started! Meet Alayna, my 94 Blazer. She needs some TLC.

You must be registered for see images attach

Specs when I picked her up...

194k Miles
Rumored to be a 383 in it. The engine runs really smooth and feels powerful, but I'll have to wait and find out. It's got perimeter bolt valve covers so it's not original.
4" Trail Master Lift
33x12.5-15 Tires.
Junk Visor and Flares you see in the picture.
Interior is shot.
Power Mirror Conversion.
Overhead console.
Rockers are just starting to rust.

Plans for now...

35s on 20x14's.
Fix the rockers and little ding.
Repaint black.
Repaint engine.
Replace Carpet
Newer seat swap.
Remove flares and visor.
GMC Grill with Mesh Insert.
PTM bumpers.
Tint

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
And you gave $500 for this????? It would bring $500 around here with no engine or trans in it. Lookin good tho. Part of me wants to see that visor burned, the other part kinda thinks its cool. My s10 blazer had one of those on it.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I hate visors. This thing would bring $3k around here easily as it sits.

-via Mobile

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Looks like a solid start, especially for Canada... Err I mean Iowa!

PewterZ

Reaction score
looks awful similar to mine, I just picked up a black 96 2dr and I thought I did good at $2k but the interior is mint. I def would have bought that for 500

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
I need to move to an area where you guys find these trucks for these prices. That's insane, I've seen 2dr tahoes go for 5 figure price tags over here

Sent while pulling out a Ford

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll give you 600$ for it..lol..no seriously I've always wanted and will own a blazer
Oh yeah leave the visor, the flares and the steps.. Take off the factory "mirror tint" gmc grill sounds cool
Live action!!

Last edited:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I need to move to an area where you guys find these trucks for these prices. That's insane, I've seen 2dr tahoes go for 5 figure price tags over here

Sent while pulling out a Ford
They cost that much around here. I'm just in a business of being a money man. If someone needs money, I'm the guy to come to. If it's for crack, bail money, or your overdue bill, I don't care, I'll buy your crap. In those situations people sell cheap because they need it fast.

This particular gentleman needed to go see his kid in the hospital in Alabama.
I'll give you 600$ for it..lol..no seriously I've always wanted and will own a blazer
Oh yeah leave the visor, the flares and the steps.. Take off the factory "mirror tint" gmc grill sounds cool
Live action!!
I hate that crap. How do you actually go about removing it? I'm not exactly a tint expert.

-via Mobile