dimension for Truck Box Single cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94chevy4x4

Reaction score
Looking for someone that has done custom boxes b4 and maybe could send some pointers my way i have a 94 Chevy with two bucket seats and have the space btwn them i want to put two 12'' subs btwn them .. any suggestion on where to start.. I am shooting in the dark on this one Thanks

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so you want a console sub box.?

if so no clue, mines behind the seat and it's bench and got 2 10's but 12's would fit, not sure on their mounting depth though, mine were very close.

94chevy4x4

Reaction score
yeah i have around 2'x3' and prolly only 8-10 '' deep i was wondering if that would be enough room

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow if you got 2 feet by 3 feet, I would think it would be alot of air space and should be good for 8-10 inch deep subs, but I've never done a console deal before. mostly trunk or behind the seat boxes.

98gmajb

Reaction score
Get a shallow mount. I built a box for a 12'' sub and it fit perfect behind my bench seat with it all the way back.

KennyP

Reaction score
Get a shallow mount. I built a box for a 12'' sub and it fit perfect behind my bench seat with it all the way back.
Do you still have or remember the dimensions of the box? What was the bottom thickness? I have an 88 RCLB, Stock bench seat and I'm looking at either a 10- or 12-inch subwoofer. Specifically, Kicker 10" L7T in their premade sealed box. I'm 6Ft. and on the Heavier side and need every click of that bench seat.