Depression

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanY

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do any of you guys get depressed when you look outside and see your truck sitting in the driveway when you have all these big plan of what you want to do to it, but you don't have any money? There is so much that I want to do, but when I have the money, I don't have the time, but when I have the time, I don't have the money. Or when I do have the money, something on my boat or house or wife's car will break, or the kids will need something, or the dog gets run over, or some bullshit thing to keep me from spending money on my truck. Its really depressing to just see it sitting out there in stock condition.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I feel the same way sometimes. I really want to lift mine, but it cost so much that it takes forever to get the cash!

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not really.

Mods are just mods to me, I tend to like old clean stock vehicles over and modded one...

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's just life to me, it would be easy to get depressed but I know that eventually it will all work out and get finished!

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
What I have done over the many years is have another acct. for just my project car. It don't matter if it 5.00 or a 100.00 something goes into that acct.

Last edited:

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
I am in the same boat but i don't let it get me down. A project is just that i would rather have it on the back burner than wonder what bill i can't pay cause i worked on the truck.

SinisterSilverado

Chronic Boredom
Reaction score
It's not that I get depressed, it's just that I get real anxious. Sometimes it can be a good thing because it gives me more time to think about the mods before I actually buy them. I've bought stuff almost spur of the moment and wound up taking them off the truck later because I changed my mind about it.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
It can be bad too cause for me what started as a resto/simple drop turned into full air-ride frame layin cruiser.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
That damn W/T smoothie is still in my garage all primed and ready for paint, it's only going to be like $80 to get it colormatched, but Im inbetween work right now, and I need the exhaust done on my truck which is going to be like $280, thats if I don't end up needing o2 sensors.. which I don't need them, but if they are welded in the damn pipes with rust I might.