Denali woofer question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebel04343

Reaction score
Got my hands on a Super clean Denali console for my new (to me) 2000 k2500 ccsb. Got it all installed and it’s amazing! Installing a pioneer 4600nex head unit as well. Curious how I can actually use the woofer in the console with the head unit as the woofer really only has wires and a connector coming out of it. The woofer outlet from the head unit looks like rca adapters( I’m sure they are something else.) do I need an amp to make this work properly? Or can I just cut off the connectors and solder everything together! First post! Thanks for the help guys!!
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
The woofer is powered by a Bose amp under the console generally. If you have an external amp to run it, you can hook the woofer directly to it. You could power it off the deck's speaker outputs as well, but then you're only going to get one channel, and the ohms for that section will be lopsided. Not recommended in other words lol

rebel04343

Reaction score
The woofer is powered by a Bose amp under the console generally. If you have an external amp to run it, you can hook the woofer directly to it. You could power it off the deck's speaker outputs as well, but then you're only going to get one channel, and the ohms for that section will be lopsided. Not recommended in other words lol
Thanks so much! that helps out a ton! appreciate the time !