demolded before and after on two tone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Looks kinda plain to me. Maybe a thin contrasting pinstripe to break it up?

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
That's what I"ve thought..........something to go where the colors change.

LOH CHO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks kinda plain to me. Maybe a thin contrasting pinstripe to break it up?

I said this earlier, theres a guy at my work that has done the same thing and has a nice silver pinstripe that fades from silver to clear so you see the other color behind it. I think it looks pretty cool so ill try and get a photo of it on monday for you guys.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Nevar!

:bawl: please put it back, the two tones really need it. It looked better with it imo which doesn't matter since it's your truck....

^^^This x 100. I don't know what it is but the two tones look so much better with molding. Case in point Tyler's truck (CanuckZ71)

LOH CHO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive also just had a set back with getting the body done AGAIN!!!!! This time my own stupidity with some brake stands I blew out my spider gear in the diff. Luckily I work at a GM dealership so all my parts are at cost but shes sitting on a hoist right now cursing my name. The body WILL get done shorty after this but for now I have to order my parts.