demolded before and after on two tone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOH CHO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I demolded my truck simple as that. Why?: Getting the silver down redone with rocker guard underneath and color matching factory fender flares. Im going to leave the moldings off the truck cause I love the look. I think it looks super clean, and maybe get some updated silverado badges :)

Cheers! Ill post up another thread when the body is done with the flares. If you look at the some of the corners on the truck i have sprayed some undercoating on them to stop the paint flake temporarily. Should get it done next week I hope.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
That looks so much better. Now just convince P2 to do the same thing!

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Will look real good when you get some colormatched flares on there aswell.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks so much better. Now just convince P2 to do the same thing!

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

Nevar!

:bawl: please put it back, the two tones really need it. It looked better with it imo which doesn't matter since it's your truck....

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Nevar!

:bawl: please put it back, the two tones really need it. It looked better with it imo which doesn't matter since it's your truck....

I cant blame u, yea to me it looks good without it but doesnt mean i would do it to my truck. I actually like the molding alot dont.

LOH CHO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya I can't wait to see it finsihed. Don't get me wrong I really like the look of the moldings but imo I don't think they look good with fender flares, just seems like too much on the side of the truck. I also wanted to give people an idea of how it would look on two tone if they were thinking of doing it. There's a guy at work that has done the same thing, but put silver faded trim strip along the color change so it wasn't such a straight edge(truck is blue with silver bottom) ill try and get a photo of it. Looks pretty slick

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks way better if your going to color the flares you should also do youe mirrors,doors and tailgate handles.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I've thought of this too..........just haven't convinced myself that I would like it better that way.