Demolded and colormatched my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

logikfive

Reaction score
Looks good.

Love them Cooper STT's... I loved mine on my Durango, only got 2 years out of them, though. They were terrible in the snow lol.. good for going but trying to stop is another story. What can you expect for a mud terrain though. Only got 2 years out of mine because I put 15-18k miles a year on the Durango.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry to bust the on going "likeing it" But im going to have to say I like it the orginal way myself. Now on red it looks **** but not on green to me. All that matters is that you like it so im happy for ya. I have the Cooper ST's and they kick a$$ in the snow, I have had mine for like 5 years so far and they are bearly 80 percent left. They ware amazing!!!

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used an industrial grade auto paint. Went to that parts store and they mixed me up some that matched my paint code on the spot. It was like 17$ out the door I think?

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Update:

Completely debadged the truck a couple days ago.

You must be registered for see images