DC lift on , been a long time coming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yzf2fiddy789

Reaction score
I've been saving my money for what seemed like eternity. Well the weekend finally came. Specs are in sig. The only thing we didnt do was regear the front diff yet, and still gotta get my exhaust modded so i can put the front driveshaft back in. Fenders are around 45 front 44 rear, I am extremely happy with everything. On to the pics.....
You must be registered for see images attach

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Turned out really nice you earned it man. I love the fact that it is stock appearance besides just lift, tires/wheels,exhaust thats how im gunna do it.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
love the look of your truck man, I know a lot of people swap this grill style out for the '94-98 style but I like the look of this grill, i think it makes the truck look more agressive and plan on keeping mine that way, but anyway the truck is looking real nice.

yzf2fiddy789

Reaction score
thanks guys it really means a lot, ive been dreaming of this day for literally years lol, yea i kept saying when i get it painted ill leave the molding and pinstripe off, but im definately getting new of whats on there, molding pinstripe stickers and grill, i love the way the molding looks next to the wheels, and i absolutely love the 2tone that's on it

yzf2fiddy789

Reaction score
thanks, right now im in durham for the summer its where my rents live, but ill be a senior this year at ECU in greenville