DC lift on , been a long time coming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yzf2fiddy789

Reaction score
thanks guys, the irok's ride surprisingly well, i still love the kit and it rides great, and when searching for it on ebay i just searched dick cepek 6.5, there wont always be one up there but just check every once in a while and eventually you will see one pop up

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just now seen this thread even though it's over a year old. I love that look. The simplicity and I think the paint scheme adds alot to it. I would def put on some 95+ mirrors or black tows. That's the only thing that looks out of place on it.

yzf2fiddy789

Reaction score
Wow I completely forgot about this site and it seems like its 100x bigger than when I originally made this thread. Awesome news.

yzf2fiddy789

Reaction score
To be honest I do not think I have done anything to it. Hell that same air freshener is still hanging up in there.:crazy:
I rarely drive it but hopefully that will be changing soon. Still have to put the gears in the front. LOL.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice truck. 2 years as a 2wd man your slacking, im sure life got in the way. You should make a build thread on it if you start working on it again.