DC lift on , been a long time coming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yzf2fiddy789

Reaction score
Thanks, and i have a lot of stuff i still wanna do with it. I wanna get it repainted the same color, all molding replaced, new grill thats on there, lights, spray in bed liner. That's all for now but im sure in a few years ill be talking engines and such. And yea it pulls really good with these gears. Its not "fast" or anything but it just pulls really good without working hard, its nice to cruise up hills in OD that i use to have to downshift and stomp on it to get up.

super7

Reaction score
where does one buy a Dick Cepek lift from. The only thing on the web site is tires. I would like to get one my my K1500 Blazer. Your truck does look really well done, I also like your tires.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks awesome man! How do those big iroks ride on the highway?

1ugly88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
did you have to swap out the front driveshaft with this kit? it seems a lot of em a new shaft is needed with the push button 4wd.

NM i just noticed yours is a 93. buddy of mine wants to lift his 97, so i'm kinda doing the research for him.

bowtiefreak

Where am I?
Reaction score
If you have Autotrac you need a new shaft. The push button does not mean you have Autotrac. Autotrac has a Auto4wd I think is what the setting is called, in addition to the 4hi and 4lo.

Back to the OP, truck looks great. Are you still liking the kit? Mine has been great so far. I have had it in for about 2 years now. The only thing I did was get rid of the crappy shocks it came with.