Dash cover carpets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I realize this is a super old thread. But I'm looking at this mat and cant decide which color matches the dash closest. Mocha or beige?

ShaneM

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bad picture but you referring to this?

You must be registered for see images attach

Yes. I have a dash with a few cracks. I’m debating carpet versus dashskin, since the dashes seem almost impossible to find without a crack on them. Most carpets I see are really thick and hang over the sides, and to the right of the cup holder which I don’t like. The dash skin is attractive because it’s so thin and looks OEM. What do you think?

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don’t have one, but here’s a decent video of an installation. Painting it to match would be a plus if it were me.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes. I have a dash with a few cracks. I’m debating carpet versus dashskin, since the dashes seem almost impossible to find without a crack on them. Most carpets I see are really thick and hang over the sides, and to the right of the cup holder which I don’t like. The dash skin is attractive because it’s so thin and looks OEM. What do you think?

My dash was crap. Falling apart, holes, totalled lost lol. I got a dash skin from lmc and bonded it to the old dash. It's a slightly different color. Mine is neutral and dash skin is a different shade of neutral. Fits and covers fine. But I ordered a dash cover from dashmat to help with sun glare, uv damage, and the heat the dash takes.

Heres some before and after

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I ordered my dash carpet from autozone years ago. It still looks grate, and fits well too. I think they are about $35 now.