Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
To get that part off I used a wratchet and vice grips, 3 of the bolts heads broke off from being soo corroded and warped. I still have the other bolts but probably not going to be using them anytime soon. Saving up for a FULL repaint!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
To get that part off I used a wratchet and vice grips, 3 of the bolts heads broke off from being soo corroded and warped. I still have the other bolts but probably not going to be using them anytime soon. Saving up for a FULL repaint!
In my opinion lifted trucks look better without the valance. Its main purpose seems to be to deflect airflow, works better on lowered or stock height 2wds

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Random truck here at the race track campgrounds, CCSB dually! It's a cherry truck too, and I assume they pulled that big ass camper here with it. Truck had a B&W turnover ball and a B&W Companion hitch in the bed.
I'm jealous.

Attachments

• PXL_20220529_214648429.jpg
    PXL_20220529_214648429.jpg
    545.5 KB · Views: 25

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found a six inch kit for the 25/3500s. Just posting this for proof of existence. I though all the kits were discontinued