Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Looks scary huh?
Yup, especially without a weight distributing hitch! I remember when I was a kid, we had a 23' two axle Holiday travel trailer that we pulled with Dad's 75 Sierra Classic. Many times that WD hitch saved our butts. It's so easy in a wind, or if the pavement suddenly gets rough, for that trailer to get your handling"loose" and that usually doesn't end well.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, especially without a weight distributing hitch! I remember when I was a kid, we had a 23' two axle Holiday travel trailer that we pulled with Dad's 75 Sierra Classic. Many times that WD hitch saved our butts. It's so easy in a wind, or if the pavement suddenly gets rough, for that trailer to get your handling"loose" and that usually doesn't end well.
Years ago, I was sleeping in back of bosses van, I woke up to van going out of control towing a trailer loaded heavy with tools. He finally got it under control but first chance he installed a weight distributing hitch. Never had an issue after that.

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Passed this guy on the highway, squatting in the left hand lane, then he caught up with us, when we stopped at Hardees..

You must be registered for see images attach

He was working the Tahoe hard, and pissing everybody off, for not moving over.

Sidewall squirm shouldn't have been the issue.

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Passed this guy on the highway, squatting in the left hand lane, then he caught up with us, when we stopped at Hardees..

You must be registered for see images attach

He was working the Tahoe hard, and pissing everybody off, for not moving over.
He'll be visiting the nearest transmission shop soon...

Or,

He'll join this forum asking why his truck lost 3rd gear, describing it in longest run-on sentence known to man kind!

Last edited:

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
The trailer had the brackets for a WD, but he either didn't have, or not enough sense to use it.