Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
I will be going through all of the "long truck woes" soon. It FINALLY gets freed from its backhoe, bulldozer and grown up fence blocked parking spot at the PO's place next week. It'll finally be home!
I'm already the guy that parks out away from everyone else in the parking lot, so that won't be too much of an adjustment. Crown Vics have a tight turning radius for their size, so I'm sure I'm in for a fun time or two with the crew cab.

Last edited:

Treble

Reaction score
Back home in the Southwest mountains of Colorado. Stopping at my property that overlooks blue Mesa reservoir to check on it.

Looking for bull elk, found two shooters yesterday at 3:15 p.m. I want to their location this morning hiking in 6" of snow they were nowhere to be found. This morning was the opener of 3rd season

You must be registered for see images attach

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:shooter:
Nice looking craft! Last week it was -10C and 7cm of snow on the ground, Today it was 20C and bloody warm in north Ontario. So I peppermint oiled the 5.7 Chevy and my BRZ to keep the F=ing mice at bay.
All I can do to keep those little f*ckers away from my Atv’s!!!

geeeee89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Indian Summer Sunday drive.
You must be registered for see images attach

Beautiful truck bud!

Nice looking craft! Last week it was -10C and 7cm of snow on the ground, Today it was 20C and bloody warm in north Ontario. So I peppermint oiled the 5.7 Chevy and my BRZ to keep the F=ing mice at bay.

Little chewing ********! I would get a cat, but here in the Great White North a fisher would take the cat out in two days.

what's this peppermint oil trick? and do you mean a fisher, as in a fisherman? I'm thinking I'm missing some Canadian slang or something

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what's this peppermint oil trick?
You can buy some storebought stuff, or mix peppermint oil with water and spray it around where you don't want varmints to live or eat stuff. It really doesn't work very well. I tried it on some agave plants that rabbits and squirrels were chomping on. I think they liked it even more.:rofl: I wound up putting screens around them. An ultrasonic mouse/rat repellent device works pretty well.