Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F4U-1A

G-Damn Blackfly season coming.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do not know about the garden, rabbits, squirrels and white tail deer. But the engine bay, I am having some success keeping the mice from nesting and chewing wires. About 10 drops pure extract to about 250ml of water. The Fisher here is a type of marten, can get about 4 times the size of the American Marten. Very elusive and fast. It is our only line of defense against porcupines. Unfortunately when a Newbie from the city moves up here, they never heed my warnings and let their cats out to be consumed. Got to love the country.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Do not know about the garden, rabbits, squirrels and white tail deer. But the engine bay, I am having some success keeping the mice from nesting and chewing wires. About 10 drops pure extract to about 250ml of water. The Fisher here is a type of marten, can get about 4 times the size of the American Marten. Very elusive and fast. It is our only line of defense against porcupines. Unfortunately when a Newbie from the city moves up here, they never heed my warnings and let their cats out to be consumed. Got to love the country.

Sounds like a bobcat?

geeeee89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can buy some storebought stuff, or mix peppermint oil with water and spray it around where you don't want varmints to live or eat stuff. It really doesn't work very well. I tried it on some agave plants that rabbits and squirrels were chomping on. I think they liked it even more.:rofl: I wound up putting screens around them. An ultrasonic mouse/rat repellent device works pretty well.

at least it smells good

gotcha, thanks for the clarification. I had to google marten, I thought you meant martin the bird, we don't have martens down south but they look kinda like a mongoose to me. but yea being out in the country is the best!