Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a dry heat until we get a monsoon storm then, it's 100*+ raining and 90% humidity, ha ha. Today, it's still hot but only 15% humidity.
You must be registered for see images attach
Right now I would almost welcome a tropical storm. We got lots of rain from Hanna and a little bit after that, but not much besides hot and humid the last few weeks.
And the pickup we got to DD so I can work on the Burb has decided to have non functional ac. Had a little freon put in this afternoon because it was cool but not cold. That lasted for this afternoon. Got caught in a traffic jam and shut it off so the truck wouldn't overheat, and the ac didn't come back. At 8:00 this evening the thermometer in it said 113 degrees. This is out of the sun, at sunset, with the windows down for 3 hours.
Edit: this was written yesterday but it was just as hot today. If I can get the 2 trucks together will take &post pix.