Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Outlaw!!! :head3:

I always wish my truck was a short bed because they look so cool lowered... until I go to Menards and load up with a bunch of 8' lumber :Big Laugh:

The last truck before my 400's was an '86 Camper Special. 2wd. 8600gvw. 10 ply tires.
A real 'Truck'! Y'know...useful.
Had that one 17 years. I could never manage to overload it. I tried. Box filled 3' above the cab with house renovation 'stuff'.
Even a bud's Lincoln 300D gas powered welder @ 1300+ lb.s, plus probably another 500lbs of various chunks of steel.
Got a 1/2t short box, & the first time I threw a load in it, I was like, "...is that it? WTF?"
2.5 trips to carry the same load as the ole '86.

Caspian1911

Reaction score
My 92 2500 RWD Silverado I bought the truck last September 75k miles on it for for $7500 cash
it came with a bagged rear suspension and a carbon fiber and aluminum driveshaft. truck is like new. except a dent on the left rear and the holes where the garbage towing mirrors had been. this is my first posting so i hope i have done it right and in the proper place. thanks.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: