Custom Speedometer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SK Productions

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I'd share this. I'm a really big fan of the 99-02 Silverado and Sierras, and I wanted to integrate as much of those trucks I can in my 95'. Modernizing the truck so far has been really fun, and really easy. Haven't don't much to the truck because it's still wrecked and waiting on a new fender for it, but in the meantime I created this. I bought stock speedometer plates both from 95-99 and 99-02 for a cheap price, and started cutting up the modern one. Eventually I spray painted the speedometer on the 95' and put the 99-02' one on there. Even have the needles for it. I think if I can blend it all and clean it up, it'd look a lot nicer. I measured it and it's a perfect fit, and the PRND321 lights glow through that square. Only drawback is the brights. I won't see it lit up on my dash since it was in the middle, but no biggie. I'm really happy how this turned out so far and can't wait to finish it and see how it does. Shared this in case anyone else wants to try it :)
You must be registered for see images attach