Custom painted Bowtie?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skaneever

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
And here's a better picture of it.

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm really really liking it the more I look at it.

Gotta say it looks really good. Also wanted to tell ya that your truck is one bad ass looking rig, might be my favorite on the site. Really sweet ride man.

Can't wait to see pics of it on the truck. The pics in your sig show both the old style grill, 88-93, and the newer style, 94-98. Did you switch purely out of preference? Either way truck looks awesome.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Gotta say it looks really good. Also wanted to tell ya that your truck is one bad ass looking rig, might be my favorite on the site. Really sweet ride man.

Can't wait to see pics of it on the truck. The pics in your sig show both the old style grill, 88-93, and the newer style, 94-98. Did you switch purely out of preference? Either way truck looks awesome.

You have no idea how good it makes me feel to hear that lol. I appreciate it. And it's actually had 3 grills on it. The original 88-93 grill, then a chrome oem 94-98 one, and now a black 94-98 one. I switched from the 88-93 because it was peeling and didn't look too good. Then switched from the chrome to the black when I blacked the truck out.

skaneever

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have no idea how good it makes me feel to hear that lol. I appreciate it. And it's actually had 3 grills on it. The original 88-93 grill, then a chrome oem 94-98 one, and now a black 94-98 one. I switched from the 88-93 because it was peeling and didn't look too good. Then switched from the chrome to the black when I blacked the truck out.

The chrome on my grill, 92, was peeling so I bit the bullet and peeled it all off. What a pain that was. Then I painted it flat black, It's looking pretty decent. My rigs been out of commission with a bad wheel bearing so I've been doing some little things while it's sitting. Did the grill, the four corner marker lights in the front, and wired up the tails so all four bulbs light up as they should when signaling and braking. Well ****, enuf about my nonsense, post up pics of that bowtie when you get a chance!