Custom Dash / Accessories - 3D Printed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ofthesedays

Reaction score
Understood. I epoxied in plastic bosses for mine to get rid of the self tapping screws the previous owner used to hold it in from the outside.

I'll take a look and try and model up some clips this week if I get a chance.
T
Understood. I epoxied in plastic bosses for mine to get rid of the self tapping screws the previous owner used to hold it in from the outside.

1ofthesedays

Reaction score

The covers that go over vanity mirror. Make the wife happy, ya right. Thanks

TonyM

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd buy a copy of your stl file for the fuse box door if your selling :deal::)

The only thing I've printed so far is the little bracket that holds the glove box door in place under the radio trim

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How bout somethin for the escalade/denali console rear audio insert? Mine isnt hooked up n id like a pocket for it just to fill the hole. Figured plenty of guys didnt hook them up n cant find anything that fits in there.

Not sure what you're referencing - Have any pics of that by chance?