Custom Dash / Accessories - 3D Printed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One like the S10 for the 88 to 94 and 95 up instrument panels blank so aftermarket gauges could be easily mounted, an 88 to 94 fuse box cover, and 88 to 94 under column cover that is stronger around the bolt holes.

Good call on the column cover, mine is cracked there as well. The printer can try and simulate surface finishes, but they don't print well - flat surfaces come out much nicer FWIW.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Oh I just thought of a good one. 92-94 C/K Blazer driver side power window switch bezel. Suburbans are plentiful but it's impossible to find a 2-door switch bezel!

Like so, but without the rear window switches.... Hell maybe even the entire panel might not be too long..:

You must be registered for see images attach

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh I just thought of a good one. 92-94 C/K Blazer driver side power window switch bezel. Suburbans are plentiful but it's impossible to find a 2-door switch bezel!

I'll start compiling a list. We need a good amount of interest in the individual components to make the design, prototype, and manufacture stages worth it.

Are the dimensions between 4 door and 2 door bezels the same? Minus of course the rear window switch holes.

Last edited: