CSFI to MPFI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yodertoter

Reaction score
alright so im hearing/reading a lot about these conversions and I wanted to know basically why people do it and all. are the injectors in the mpfi still poppet style? what all needs to be done when you swap it? any updates on computer or is it just R&R the whole assembly and your ready to go?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
like tbi to tpi? take the heads, intake, whole upper end and harness and computer form a tpi car and put it on a truck, not hard to do, not really worth it unless your planning on throwing other goodies at it and looking for better tuning options.

Wise Wolf

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently upgraded to multi-port fuel injection, I was simply going to replace the fuel pressure regulator but after having the upper intake manifold off and taking a closer look I could tell my CSFI injectors days where numbered, plastic was very brittle and i decided to upgrade the whole unit while I had it apart, why not? I instantly noticed a smoother and quieter idle, i couldn't believe the difference. Not to mention throttle response and a little bit better gas mileage. I would recommend doing the upgrade!

You must be registered for see images attach

yodertoter

Reaction score
Sweet thanks this helped out a ton!! Where did you get your setup from? And is it just install these and fire it up or do I need to establish communication with the ECM and injectors?

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazon has the best prices for a Delphi unit. The MPFI units don't require any tuning, just plug n play.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Amazon has the best prices for a Delphi unit. The MPFI units don't require any tuning, just plug n play.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

thats debatable. I just bought it 2 weeks ago and I found the unit cheaper on Ebay over Amazon.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score

Yea I saw another post where you bought it for $two sixty something and supplied a link when i clicked on it...it was at $316.00...sooo I put it in my wish list folder for a month waiting for prices to drop, it never did. 2 weeks ago Ebay had amazon beat by a considerable amount so, thats where I got it.