Cruise not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1995sierraz71

Reaction score
My bad, too many people and too many trucks on here to keep everybody straight lol. I do not know how to test your brake switch, although i would almost bet thats what it is. The 95 up trucks did not have the wire breaking in the blinker stalk issue. Cant really think of anything else off the top of my head that it would be.

I will try a new switch

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Other than that, the box on the firewall could be bad i reckon. I have never seen one that was bad tho.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Give me a few, let me dig up some wiring diagrams. I got access to some for a 95

mariodave

Reaction score
It needs power, ground, speed signal and input from the set,resume switch. Also the clutch and brake circuits can't be sending a cancel signal. Have you checked the fuse? Also the servo cable could be broken, disconnecting or adjusted incorrectly.

Redneckgeriatric

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol, yep, its old! i guess that feller is still lookin for the diagrams? i have patience! now, i gotta go get more beer.