Countryss DD bring back to life thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

countryss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok so i'm a jack ass and posted in the wrong thread. it's not a very good pic but it's the only one i could find of what it used to look like fuel pump went up so thats why she's down or up lol
You must be registered for see images attach

and then a night that started off great and ended like this

beer and deer don't ever mix good but luckly for me i can fix and know ALOT of people with these trucks

my buddys 454 burb same color and year and was even biult at the same plant as my truck he bought it used so how cool was that anyways towed it to work to fix

all stripped down

and thats how she rides now

went to paint this weekend bed came off yesterday will be posting pic as the work goes on

ordered my flip kit today should be here next week

countryss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea i love her i'm the 2nd owner my poppop bought it new in '93 i still have the OE window sticker for it lol she's got 262,some odd thousand miles OE

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sweet, it's cool that you still have the sticker, I would definitly hang on to that truck!

countryss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for sure thats why i'm bring her "back from the dead" cause my insurence company totaled it when i hit that deer last summer and i bought her back i said "you ain't dying on me that easy" lol

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
nice keep up the progres. im second owner of mine, grandpa bought it new in 93 also haha. when i got it i wrecked it and now its gettin alot of work done

countryss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice keep up the progres. im second owner of mine, grandpa bought it new in 93 also haha. when i got it i wrecked it and now its gettin alot of work done

hahaha thats cool man what year did you get it lol got mine in '05

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really diggin the two tone, Are you planning on keeping it the same colour? And what rims are those I like them.

countryss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really diggin the two tone, Are you planning on keeping it the same colour? And what rims are those I like them.

Thanks yea I keeping the two tone a lil different shades but you don't see two tones anymore so that why l'm keeping it like that, and witch rims are you talking about

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats good to hear your keeping it tow tone, the bigger rims you had on in the first couple pictures.