could someone please bodydrop my tahoe for me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yo mean green if you have it saved you trying to body it alittle more like half rocker or take the rocker off.maybe shave the tails and roof rack. want to tuck half a 24 lol in real life.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres some of my favorite pics if you want to mess around with them if your bored
You must be registered for see images attach

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know its time consuming so dont feel like you have to do them or anything just thought i would share some pics with you.thanks again for the first picture i love it

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
What's that chrome strip on the front fender? Just above the moulding? I would say stick with the blue, it looks really good. I would love to shave my door handles, but I don't think it would be wise on a daily driver, too much hassle.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the strip is a sign that says limited the retard that owned the truck before me glued it on with a quarter inch of glue so i didnt want to pull it off lol.he also had glued on the window visors upside down and on the wrong sides lol.what a idiot but i managed to get those off without messing up the paint.