Corvette Servo Brand New Never Used

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Oh ya I still have some clear corner lenses for a GMC grille. Comes with 2 amber lenses too. Basically brand new. The clears have been installed a week if that on my brothers tahoe. He didnt like them and gave them back to me. I can put pics back up on the original thread I started for them if you wanna see them.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Well keep in mind they are for the GMC grilles.

Give me a few minutes to find the box they are in and snap a couple pics and upload them.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
Ya I got it. I heard my phone give a notification for something and I forgot that my paypal app uses the same tone as my text messages.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how long do you think it will take to have it delivered here in wi. I hope it would be here by the weekend so I can put it in.

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
You should have it before the weekend. Im taking it to work with me in the morning so I can find a box then send it out tomorrow. I dont see why it wont be there before the weekend. I will PM you a tracking number for it.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sweet thanks alot.. hey since you have a smart phone do you have the tapa talk app for the forum? i have tried and i cant find it. or mayne im not typing it right