Console latch clip part number or name?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steveed

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My console did not have a latch when I got it from the junkyard. I ordered a latch (tan as that is the only color I could find). But it did not include the clip and I cannot find that listed on parts diagrams. Anyone know what it is called or where I can find one?

I almost bought an entire console lid just for the clip.

Attachments

• IMG_2213.jpeg
    IMG_2213.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2214.jpeg
    IMG_2214.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 9

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am parting out a truck and might have those pieces(for both of you). I just came in but can look tomorrow. I'd give them up for free, and just charge for shipping. PM me if you are interested.
My console did not have a latch when I got it from the junkyard. I ordered a latch (tan as that is the only color I could find). But it did not include the clip and I cannot find that listed on parts diagrams. Anyone know what it is called or where I can find one?

I almost bought an entire console lid just for the clip.

I don't know or know the size, but it reminds me of the clip that holds the rear plate lights... and I need 2 of those clips for the Sierra. I keep forgetting cuz it's a farm truck for now.