Compass Mirror For 20 Bucks Shipped!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well title says all, its a COMPASS mirror, no temp but its in great shape and comes with the pigtail, ive just hat it sitting around and figured i might as well post it up, 20 bucks shipped, il consider any trades if you got any of the overhead light door switches il trade for 2 of those as long as there not cracked or anything. PM me for info
You must be registered for see images attach

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anything with that style mirror mount. It isn't GM specific. I put one in my 1989 jeep Cherokee off road rig.... Works great.

Sent from what use to be a great country.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes its still available, i have to ask 25 though, shipping costs went up since i posted this a year ago

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
il consider any trades if you got any of the overhead light door switches il trade for 2 of those as long as there not cracked or anything.

Just to let you know, & I just found this out myself, there are 2 different door light switches in GMT400's.
A long style & a shorter one. Don't know what the specifics are that require one or the other.
I found both styles in both pre-'95 & post-'95's. Checking at the wreckers, it seems the pre-'95 had the short ones. But that's what my '97 needed. More often than not, the long ones were in the post-'95's! And it made no difference if they had the powered door panels or not. Thought that the dif. in panels was what required one style or the other. Nope! Weird! Broke 2 long ones before I clued in!

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo