COME ON...it's the middle of April

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It was more or less slush but the hwy sucked from here to edmonton, had to drop the wife at the airport as she is going to Vegas for the weekend with a bunch of GFs, good timing on their part.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I saw a number of cars in the ditch on the way home, I laugh at that, why cant our fellow countrymen handle a little snow??? Its not like we see this **** once a decade...its sad....

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is driving up to Alaska from Newaygo, MI, he told me he stayed in Alberta to rest, either of you 2 see a red 2004 ford ECSB with camo wrap on it? Oh and black step bars, black low profile toolbox and billet grille.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truely is sad, its been late october since i seen the grass well just started to see it last week then this **** but ppl are just dumb, DISTRACTED drivers man thats what is iPods, eating, etc etc then i get looked at as a stereotypical SUV driver over confident blah blah when i pass people under the speed limit haha sorry bout the small rant.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is driving up to Alaska from Newaygo, MI, he told me he stayed in Alberta to rest, either of you 2 see a red 2004 ford ECSB with camo wrap on it? Oh and black step bars, black low profile toolbox and billet grille.

Nope pretty sure that would have caught my attn if i did. Sounds cool looking!

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
But the people drive at two polar opposite ends, either way too slow or like 98 year old women....all while texting, talking, drinking, eating.....AHHHHHH.....ahem, Im good now. Saw a very nice NNBS Z71 way off the road in the ditch today, why can I stay on the road but youre off in the grainfield??