COGNITIO braces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THEFERMANATOR

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anybody here actually installed a set of COGNITO braces? I ordered a set to install on my BURB, and they sent me the wrong idler arm bracket in the kit. I'm going to get that corrected, but my other issue is the shank nuts that came in the kit are metric, and the idler and pitman are SAE thread. I even looked on there site, and all they show is metric shank nuts. These are brand new MOOG parts I installed, but I also checked my old ones as well as a OEM set i had, and they are all 9/16X18 thread, not metric. I know these have been out for 6 years now, just curious if anybody else has actually installed a set, and if so did you run into a problem with the shank nuts.

THEFERMANATOR

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
An update, COGNITO sent me the correct kit, and it has all the correct pieces in it. The other kit I had receieved was a 99-06 light duty kit they make for supersteer, and was all wrong for this body style.