Clutch pedal mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, his IP addresses were kind of inconsistent. I went through a bunch of his messages, and there were suspicious, so, to me, He looked kind of like a smart spammer. To me, He kind of looked like someone who would strong you along, long enough to get your banking info, then drain you account. I'm glad you found what you were looking for, from another source.
Not a sure thing yet. I'll let you know if and when I do and you can trash this thread.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well,the one down the street was a bust. Guy can't decide if he's gonna run manual or automatic. Kinda sounds like me!
Still looking!!!

newmexguy

Reaction score
Really? Nobody chopping up a 88-94?
It's the piece that is spot welded to the under side of the cowl that the clutch pedal bracket bolts to.
Used to cut off sheet metal in El Paso Texas yards and ship nationwide. It got harder and harder to sell over time. Most customers expected the labor, packaging, and transport to bus station or terminal to be free. Many yards began banning customers from bringing in sawzalls due to increased liability. Now only registered customers from body shops can bring cutting tools in. Shipping got harder and harder. Now it’s gone sideways. No more Bus, and no fastenal here. In summary, the sawzall and drill out spot weld thing turned out to be not enough meat on the Bone.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw zero manual trucks at Pull-A-Part this last weekend. I did have my eye out for the bracket.