Cleaning up a diamond plated toolbox???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My diamond plated toolbox (polished alum) needs a good cleaning, I know you guys have some tricks to saving me alot of grief... Any secrets out there???

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
What he said.

No way around it, it's going to take ALOT of elbow grease.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its also going to tear your powerball an rags to pieces. Plan on replacing them afterwards....

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn.... I was afraid I would hear that... Ive read that washing it down with coke and letting it sit for a few mins will help... Might try that and let yall know how it goes..

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
I did mine with a power drill, aluminum polish, and a 6" buffing wheel that was only 3/4" wide.... lots of time and lots of work... gl

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I did mine with a power drill, aluminum polish, and a 6" buffing wheel that was only 3/4" wide.... lots of time and lots of work... gl

How did it look afterwards?

Sent from my padded cell using Tapatalk 2

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
actually a lot better than what it did before. I bought it off craigslist and it was in rough shape. I was happy with the outcome. Id say at least 90-95% of the crud and tarnish came off.

I need to do it again:nono: