Christine (89 obs project)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BAD90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
As if I dont have enough to do with my own project, renderings, college Ive got Christine to deal with. Its been a off and on project for about 6 months. Interior has been completely redone. All plastics and dash are dyed black. Bench seat done, door panels to match. Completely new air management. Redid the tunnel and drive shaft tunnel. In the middle of finishing up the front set up with 1 inch narrowed choppin block control arms. This damn truck has been fighting us the whole way. Will be at Turkey Drag. After Turkey Drag and maybe LST it will be getting a 5.3L. New phantom chevy grill shell and grill and smooth bumper are on the way as well as other parts. Truck is another one of our (Acro) prospects.

You must be registered for see images attach

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That truck is pretty ****** sick

Sent from my iphone while im sitting on the toilet

1BAD90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stopped by Smileys and we got more goodies for Christine.

You must be registered for see images

1BAD90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shock action from last night.

1BAD90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did some more work. Its all about the details. Smoothed out the shock mount on the control arm. After 2 hours of grinding smoothing and filling with welds I got it to were I was happy with it. One side is ready. One side has to be shipped to choppin block to get fixed.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Looks great man! Is the name by chance inspired by the Plymouth? That's my all time favorite movie.