Chris AU's '94 ECSB K1500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
That's awesome. I wonder if I could do that in the cargo area of the Yukon. I hate having to keep my rifle either in the case or knocking around in the seat. Thanks for the link.

You absolutely could and that is an excellent idea. Need to tell that to my buddy who has a Tahoe.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Put these in the hunting season thread, but figured I'd add them here too. This is why I build these trucks. Nailed this 9 pt at 260 yards (measured with rangefinder) after watching him fight a smaller 8 pt for about 10 minutes.

You must be registered for see images attach

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Put another in the back last Friday! Also got a different style gun rack to go in the roof, my new rifle/scope (unusually long scope) won't fit in the one that I put in. If anybody wants the one I posted earlier send me a PM.

bomboi

Reaction score
nice deer bud, i like your style and mods. i am also an ebay/amazon ***** lol. do you have a link for the block kit you bought to raise up the rear? also is the front just cranked t bars or something else? im diggin the height of yours

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
nice deer bud, i like your style and mods. i am also an ebay/amazon ***** lol. do you have a link for the block kit you bought to raise up the rear? also is the front just cranked t bars or something else? im diggin the height of yours

Just cranked t-bars, and you don't want the block kit I got. Ended up getting a kit from Advance.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Well it had been making an odd noise at red lights, and yesterday afternoon when it went to crank it up to go hunting the serpentine belt snapped. The A/C compressor had frozen. Got a new belt and a A/C compressor bypass pulley in it last night and she ran great this morning!

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Well it had been making an odd noise at red lights, and yesterday afternoon when it went to crank it up to go hunting the serpentine belt snapped. The A/C compressor had frozen. Got a new belt and a A/C compressor bypass pulley in it last night and she ran great this morning!
That almost happened to me. The compressor was squealing like crazy. I changed it just in time because was completely locked up when i took the belt off