Chris AU's '94 ECSB K1500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Introducing my 6th GMT400! So far this is my favorite! No new pics yet, and plans aren't finalized of course. I went to Atlanta and picked it up last night and drove it straight back 225 miles home and it did amazing! 185k on the clock, '94 GMC K1500 SLE 5.7L Auto.

Here is the amazing thing: The interior is about a 98 on a 0-100 scale. It needs a shampooing, but the door panels are 100% intact with no burns or anything, the headliner does not sag in a single spot, the seats have absolutely no tears, and their is not a single crack in the dash! Amazing IMO.

The body has a couple of good blemishes but nothing too bad, definitely in better shape body wise than my '98 was. The paint is very good.

It has a 3" BL, and I plan on replacing the bumpers with some off-road style ones. Also want to get some 15x8 Pro Comp 1069's and wrap them in a 35x12.50x15 mud terrain of some sort.

It does need an EGR valve, but it runs just fine with it unplugged. I filled up immediately after leaving the guys house in Atlanta yesterday and after 225 miles it still was showing just over half a tank (which we all know is really about 1/3 of a tank).

Overall it just needs a really good cleaning first. I am psyched with it though!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice score!!! You're going through GMT400's like there's no tomorrow :lol:

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Thats a nice find!

If i recall there is a little plastic cover that covers the metal pivot points on the seat that it would be missing... but otherwise that interior looks immaculate!