Chipping a 95 Sierra 1500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thered95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
blue95 my name here is thered95. kingcat400 is for fsc

exactly. but with the right tuner anything is capable. just glad i finally found that tuner. his first chip was almost dead on just a little rich.

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
every truck ive messed with as far as tbi chips is a waste. you think your going to wake it up and notice a difference well your not going to from what ive done. waste of money

thered95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
go to gearhead-efi.com. create an account, send a pm to eaglemark. he is who is doing my tuning. there is also some people on there in mi and one of them might be able to do it in person.

he is also on fullsizechevy if you are on there.

what? lol

thered95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes chips are a waste. but custom tunes are a whole different story.

every truck ive messed with as far as tbi chips is a waste. you think your going to wake it up and notice a difference well your not going to from what ive done. waste of money

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
go to gearhead-efi.com. create an account, send a pm to eaglemark. he is who is doing my tuning. there is also some people on there in mi and one of them might be able to do it in person.

he is also on fullsizechevy if you are on there.

I think im a member on there I wonder if I can pick his brain about furk tables and Ignitikn