Chevrolet Silverado DLX 1998 - Argentina

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomas Eguren

Reaction score
Hello, I present myself in the group, my name is Tomas and I am from La Pampa, Argentina.

I joined the forum to share and learn a little more about these trucks that unite us here.

My truck is a 1998 Chevrolet Silverado DLX, which comes equipped with a 4.2L 18 valve 6-cylinder MWM sprint engine and a 5-speed manual gearbox. I decided to share it in this group so that they know these beauties that were commercialized in Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay.

We are in contact, my English is very basic, I handle Spanish much better, so bear with me!

Greetings.

View media item 32790View media item 32791View media item 32794View media item 32793View media item 32792

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The black truck?
Nope.
New-ish computer & haven't yet transferred all my pix over to this one from the old one.
I had some LED tails on it at one time, but an smd burnt out in one of them. That bugged me, so now it's back to some original's.
I've had the truck about 18 years. It's been through some changes during that time.
S-l-o-w-l-y working on an LS swap.
When it's back on the road, it'll have stock tail lights once again, but they will be modified a fair bit.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice truck! Do you have a close up of your taillights? I have never seen them before and they look pretty neat.

The black truck?
Nope.
New-ish computer & haven't yet transferred all my pix over to this one from the old one.
I had some LED tails on it at one time, but an smd burnt out in one of them. That bugged me, so now it's back to some original's.
I've had the truck about 18 years. It's been through some changes during that time.
S-l-o-w-l-y working on an LS swap.
When it's back on the road, it'll have stock tail lights once again, but they will be modified a fair bit.

DOH!