cheap lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ my hole point about not fitting the 35's was you have to have it at ridiculs amounts of crank which would not be good.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you can put on a body lift and maybe a little crank, every truck is different and the stupid 2-3 inch kits are nothing but crank, so my point is there is NO cheap lift EXCEPT body lift.

EVERY truck is different.

them over priced 2-3 inch crank only kits get you nothing but bad angles when the stock keys can do the same so why bother and waste the money on one?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
^ my hole point about not fitting the 35's was you have to have it at ridiculs amounts of crank which would not be good.

I didn't need the full crank, I was younger and just wanted height and didn't care how I got it. I could have fit those with no crank at all, that would have been too stuffed though.

Reaction score
Well from this thread and looking at some other lift options it's looking like a body lift and maybe just a two inch block set in the rear. Should be enough to clear the 35's I have planned. Should be pretty cheap too, may have some left over to get the exhaust done!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
1 an sas is NOT cheap
2 i personally think body lifts are ugly, and you can only fit 33 on there not 35
3 if you look, you can buy an rcx lift some what cheap

Cheaper then buying an IFS lift.

E: Well, it can be if you're a picker.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Well from this thread and looking at some other lift options it's looking like a body lift and maybe just a two inch block set in the rear. Should be enough to clear the 35's I have planned. Should be pretty cheap too, may have some left over to get the exhaust done!

Yeah it should, I have the 2" blocks and 3" BL with crank, The only way to clear 35s is with 15x8 or 16x8 or narrower with little to no offset, and the 35 has to be 12.50 or narrower.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cheaper then buying an IFS lift.

E: Well, it can be if you're a picker.
from everything i ahve heard that would pretty much be impossible, around here you use to be able to get a 6in ( dont remember the maker) for like 1000 installed and everything... if you can completly do a sas swap the correct way that would be insane