cheap lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
without
You must be registered for see images attach

with

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea there's one for sure and it's not factory obs wheels either, love the stance of your old truck. what did you ever do with that beat up roll bar scrap it?

there's another truck on here with 315's and stock wheels I just forget which one it is or the owner. pretty sure it was a red ext. ab though.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
yea there's one for sure and it's not factory obs wheels either, love the stance of your old truck. what did you ever do with that beat up roll bar scrap it?

Ya I loved the way it sat too, got my crew cab to have thesame stance right before I sold it.
The roll bar is sitting at my parents house. If you want it that bad and I can find a way to ship the pieces I would give it to you if you wanted to pay shipping.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya I loved the way it sat too, got my crew cab to have thesame stance right before I sold it.
The roll bar is sitting at my parents house. If you want it that bad and I can find a way to ship the pieces I would give it to you if you wanted to pay shipping.

did the 35s rub with no body lift? i found a used set of 35s and want them bad

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
shoot see if you can get me a shipping est. or quote and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
265/75r16s with 16x8s 0mm offset with TB crank (stock keys) 2" block in rear, and 3" zone body lift

You must be registered for see images

That gap is almost unnoticable if you undercoat the wheel wells and frame, I actually like it (in a weird way).

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
body lifts are easy to hide, steps on the side, some paint, gap gaurds you can make or buy, raise the bumpers and be done.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
BL with steps. hides frame.

with out steps.