Cheap cowl hood.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure yet, going to check when I pick up the kia Monday. Hoping it won't be too bad though...

90bowtie

Reaction score
Test fit success!!!!

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

It fits very nice, I'm impressed for $187. Fits better than the goodmark hood I had on my S10, but I think it got dropped at some point....

Back off for paint though... :(

I'm glad to see it fit well,I've been tryin for two days now to test fit mine. Just too dang busy,don't these people around here know I have a cowl hood to tend to!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks robert. This thing looks huge sitting behind the wheel. It doesnt look so big in the pictures, but will definately take some getting used to after its on for good.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I felt the same way about the one on my S10. After about 6 months I didn't even notice it....

Alwayssomethin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I got mine wed. 2 days ahead of schedule, all was well, went straight to craigslist for $325, relisted w a pic this morning, have a guy coming to pick it up for $275 tomorrow, then Ill order 2 more...LOL. I like the hood overall from what I see of it. Just tryin to profit enough to pick up a tapered one, as for the cowl over the windshied, my 06 silvy hood compared to the obs/04 sierra hoods blew my mind at first haha

Alwayssomethin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I now feel the need to watch that movie. Also, Carl. The list has been fixed

So who alls gotten hoods so far?

1. Swims (swims350)
2. Me (90chevstepside)
3. Paul #1 (1997chevydriver)
4. Tony (tonyss)
5. Eric (95obschevy)
6. Carl (Wagonbacker)
7. Paul #2 (bluex)
8. Xredge
9. Austin (Rebeldawg10255)

Who else am I missing?

Added myself...LOL

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It looks and feels HUGE at first, but it's only as tall as the windshield wipers, and after a whole, you barely notice it.

When I finally get time to install mine then I probably wont really notice any difference as I have the wiper cowl on mine. I was figuring it would probably block it.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Underside of mine getting painted tonight, maybe already by now.

Top in the am an ready for pick up after lunch.... :cool: