Cheap cowl hood.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
probably... I pushed it down some and am planning to try and adjust it out... like i said.. its minimal. I didn't expect perfection.... now if I paid $350 I might be making some noise about it!
a 350 dollar hood would prob be the same way Ive seen Gm parts fit like poo
Well just got the estimate and talked to the company and looks like I get to keep the hood and get 175 refunded. Sounds pretty good to me

hell to the yea sahn :rockin:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
A lot better than my deal to, I should have said more as I didn't know they were going to ask and just said $100 to fix it. They probably do not want to have them sent back as it would cost more to ship them back than its worth, they probably just write them off and all of the refunds they have to give out. Almost thinking about ordering my doors and fenders from them how good and fast they refunded the money as a lot of sites say expect minor damage like small dents and scrapes that you will have to fix.

They are a good company to deal with I bought a grille form them DONT BUY THIER GRILLES it fit like total ass called them up they paid for the shipping back and gave me a full refund

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
BOOM! A+ customer service from these guys

You must be registered for see images attach

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup haha and I spoke with carpartswholesale. Sounded like it comes out of AGS's pocket for beating up on it. My guess is that they inspect the hoods before AGS takes them so any damages after that point are on them. I did have to email them pics of the damage and what not so its not like you can just rip them off. Their customer service is unreal. Top notch for sure

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I figured they were insuring those hood so the shipping company is losing thier ***** instead of them

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Yup haha and I spoke with carpartswholesale. Sounded like it comes out of AGS's pocket for beating up on it. My guess is that they inspect the hoods before AGS takes them so any damages after that point are on them. I did have to email them pics of the damage and what not so its not like you can just rip them off. Their customer service is unreal. Top notch for sure

Sweet. They offer a stock hood for my hoppy that I might just order now..