Changing to split bench from a '94

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gordy_

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I finally got around to putting my new seats in my truck. The biggest issue I have is I snapped the rear bolt trying to get it out (yes I did use a pentrating oil, heat, and even worked the bokt back and forth. It just snapped when it was about half way out). Should I just drill it out and use a nut and bolt? I'm sure that would work fine. I don't have a tap large enough.

The seats do look good however. Now I just need to get new seat belts so I have a middle seat.
You must be registered for see images attach

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
" Seat Belts unlimited" , call them, see Web site, new certified webbing, factory colors. They rebuild to new, just like factory's.

Gordy_

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
" Seat Belts unlimited" , call them, see Web site, new certified webbing, factory colors. They rebuild to new, just like factory's.
Do you have a link? I couldn't find a website labeled Seat Belts Unlimited on a search. I was just gonna rob a set out of a suburban or something out of the junkyard. I'll probably go with black because that will match the interior a bit better. I was also considering a universal set. I'm a high-schooler and don't have alot of dough to go around right now. My seat belts work, but the middle didn't work, so I took it out, and the drivers buckle is out of something else. The passenger belt itself doesn't work right either, but enough to get the job done (it just doesn't retract properly without help). I'm not overly concerned with keeping this truck 100% stock either, just functional.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
"seatbelt planet " re webbing your belts. Is one a friend used and was happy with, keeping the original hardware , having new certified webbing installed, in original color.
They cleaned the retractors too.

Gordy_

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
"seatbelt planet " re webbing your belts. Is one a friend used and was happy with, keeping the original hardware , having new certified webbing installed, in original color.
They cleaned the retractors too.
That's a bit past my budget. What I have works now, but I will keep that in mind.