cepek 6.5?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcz71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone know where i can order a cepek 6.5 inch lift? i look on extreme suspensions website and they said its discontinued, but i hear about people putting them all the time? my goal is to buy just the front half of the lift

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Call rough country, they will sell you only the parts you want too

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had tossed around the idea of taking off my RCX kit and doin the cepek lift last summer...I talked to Scottsmotorsportsperformance.com..he supposedly had them in stock..this was last summer though..Might be a place to check.

gmcz71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
im not interested in rcx, im trying to avoid cranking for the full 6 inches, the whole point of lifting is to get away from cranked t-bars, with that said i was thinking about getting the 6.5 frong end, and decranking it a little, and putting a shackle flip on the back, just gotta find the front first lol

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
rcx is 5 or 5.5 drop do you only have to crank a half inch or maybe an inch, it's still better then maxxing them out, and doing so within reason won't give you bad ride or bad angles.

I would have to say if you can find one though buy the dc since it's a full 6.5 drop kit.

jogroff

Reaction score
the extreme suspensions website is under construction but there is a note you can call them and order the lift kit as it is available. I have the lift with a two inch body lift running 325/80r16 falken wild peak a/t's with a ton of clearance. only way to go in my opinion.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
if you put a kit in with a 5.25 diff drop and put in HD torsion bars... it'll give you the extra lift with out cranking the bars.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you put a kit in with a 5.25 diff drop and put in HD torsion bars... it'll give you the extra lift with out cranking the bars.

Isn't this still going to give you bad angles? You still only have a 5.25 diff drop...

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
uummm I don't think any torsion bars are gonna give you extra lift without cranking. the lift comes from them being cranked, still gonna get bad angles.