Central Texas GTG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevy-Art

LS1 Truck Club Member
Reaction score
Hey ladies and gentlemen,

It's Springtime! Do you know what that means? I am gauging interest in a get together. If it happens, I would like to set it up at Canyon Lake in Texas. The link is in this thread. The only drawback is that it is a military installation, and people without any military id’s or affiliation will have to be signed in. Everything will be bring your own. We will have multiple options on where we want to hang out for the day. Take a look at the link and tell me what you think. A map is also in there and I am taking suggestions. And if not there maybe in the San Marcos or New Braunfels area. We have plenty of areas and choices around here where we can do this. And also a date and time to be decided. Art…

http://www.randolphfss.com/cm/templates/canyonlake.asp?articleid=37&zoneid=20

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Gosh I would love to get in on this but san antonio may be just a little far for my 23 year old truck :bawl:

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I'll actually be down at Canyon lake this weekend! It's a a family trip with my parents and brother though

scottx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We need a get together in the central tx area.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro