Center Seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi guys I brought a used flip up Center Seat console (jump seat) made for the 454ss interior (maroon color) but it's missing the metal bracket that bolts to the floor does anybody know where I can find such a metal floor bracket? It's the center seat that replace the plastic center consoles that came in the 454ss. any info you guys can provide is appreciated thanks in advance. Not mine but I put a pic of what it looks like found on the web.

Last edited:

The Cat

Reaction score
Hey, buddy, I have the exact same question, which prompted me to join this site (looking for answers). i was wondering if you ever installed it, and if so, how. I just bought a similar seat for my 94 Silverado single cab. The bracket on it did not bolt right up leaving me to try to figure out an alternative way to mount it. I figured this topic would be more widespread but guessing wrong.

KeithJ

Reaction score
I bought one for my 1991 Sportside with the 454 SS seats in blue in 1994 when i had my first son. I took out my factory console and had a friend of mine cut out a piece of 1/4 aluminum (you can use anything you wish) plate that was bigger than the mounting holes on the seat. I drilled holes for the original console holes and then holes for the jump seat. I bolted the plate to the studs sticking out of the jumpseat with a nut on both sides (just a full nut on the bottom) and then mounted it in the truck to the original holes in the trans hump.